We can help you solve your computer problems at an affordable price. No matter whether your organization has 5 PCs or hundreds, we handle a full range of IT services throughout the greater Philadelphia area for small and medium-sized businesses and are experts in cloud computing, VoIP, computer security and wireless networking. In the world of Windows and Macs, our tech staff has over 85 years of combined experience in the industry and is continuously committed to on-going training and certification.
We deliver both remote and on-site IT services to satisfy your need for data storage, safe and secure computers, phone service, and wireless networking. We are Philadelphia’s local cloud computing, computer security, and VoIP provider.
Need IT help right now? Our knowledgeable technicians are standing by at 610.640.4223.
Hear what our customers have to say...
For the 10 years that I’ve been teaching, ACE Technology Group provided and continues to provide excellent IT support. They’ve worked with our Technology Coordinator to keep our School on the leading edge of technology by providing innovative technology solutions that meet our School’s changing needs. Their IT Help Desk has a knowledgeable and friendly staff. I highly recommend ACE Technology Group for your IT needs.
—Todd, Technology Teacher
Recently ACE went above and beyond the call of duty and helped us get out of a jam when our phone service went down. Our regular VoIP provider was not helpful at all. ACE came onsite, got our phones working and now I’m happy to say that they are our VoIP provider. As a business owner, I just am so grateful to be working with a company like ACE where I can rely on them to do what they do best so I can spend my time doing what I do best helping my business grow. Thank you to everybody at ACE, every one of you. I appreciate all you do for us.
ACE has always been responsive to specific problems that may have crept up and they have always kept us going. We have a law firm of 15 attorney’s and we run into problems every now and then but they have always been able to get us righted.
What I love about ACE Technology is that they’re always there for me when I have a problem, whether it’s setting up my printer, setting up new computers, there’s a problem with the emails going down. They’re my go-to for all things IT related and it makes running my business more efficient because I know if there’s a problem I can go to them. I look forward to working with them for years to come.
I’ve known and worked with ACE Technology for about 4 years. The support group provides top notch client service with minimizing costs. I brought ACE into a manufacturing facility and they noted serious issues and managed to seamlessly correct and enhance. I wholeheartedly recommend ACE Technology to any size company as you are treated as if you are their only client……instantaneous expert support.
Our company has been using ACE Technology Group for quite some time and being the liaison between their office and ours I have many dealings with the company. We have 4 very large volume and busy offices with a staff of about 65 employees…just recently our servers were down over a weekend when we were seeing patients and one of our employees had to call the emergency line. Not only did ACE respond quickly to the message, but was aware of the situation and already working to resolve the issue.
—Linda, Billing Specialist
We have a business of about 20 employee’s which in the corporate world, anything less than 50 is considered small. Nevertheless, my office requires an incredible amount of computer networking & maintenance in itself just keeping everything up to date. As anyone who is in business knows, software does crash from time to time, especially that which is designed for a specific niche industry. What is remarkable is that ACE responds to our IT repair requests within the hour. In our field, that makes the difference between a successful day and having the schedule run behind. The fact they can go di…
Our church has been using ACE Technology since their inception, so we have a long standing relationship. We have been very pleased by their fast response whenever we call with an issue. All of their employees are very knowledgeable and are always willing to do whatever it takes to help us get back up and running as quickly as possible. As someone who isn’t tech savvy, I am always amazed that their patience in helping me work through whatever my problem might be. We continue to be very pleased with ACE’s dedication and we highly recommend them for your computer needs.
…speedy response and professionalism when responding to any and all of our computer issues we are having on any given day or time. ACE is a phone call away and in a matter of minutes will remotely correct any and all of our problems with speed and accuracy…complete knowledge of all of our many computer programs which makes my job as the in–house IT person a job that I am able to manage.
—Arlene, Executive Secretary
I’ve worked with ACE Technology Group for about nine years. We have found them to be competent, knowledgeable and responsive. Almost just as important they’re able to explain things in understandable terms. ACE has transitioned us through several software changes, server changes, as well as moved us to a new location. This was done with minimal disruption and was the smoothest piece of our move to a new office. We have found their staff to be friendly, professional and very patient. I highly recommend ACE Technology.
—Penny, Practice Administrator
Pottstown & Phoenixville
I appreciate the level of professionalism you provide to us! Amazing customer service and computer support!
—Kim, Practice Manager
ACE has tons of experience. Any question that we pose to them, they are quick to respond and know what we are talking about. And if they don’t, they will research it and get back to us in such timely manner, which is exceptional. It’s so easy to create a ticket. Right away there is a response and we always know where we stand with the ticket.
—Desiree, Office Manager
ACE has assisted us with many projects as we increased the size and volume of our practice. This was quite a task since we started in a temporary site and moved 18 months later into our newly renovated suite. Working with ACE, and their team of IT support has been a great experience…consistent responsiveness, honesty, competence and reliability.
—Jeannine, Practice Manager
Free IT Audit
What if you don’t know what you need? Consider:
- Are you focused on growing your business instead of wasting time with IT problems?
- How good is your computer security?
- Is your network vulnerable?
- Is your company data properly backed up or do you need cloud storage solutions?
Find out with a free IT audit. We tell you exactly what is on your network, how it is configured, and when it changes. We review your computer security settings, network configuration and devices, system settings, users and groups, program updates and much more identifying any problems and issues that must be addressed.
- One call does it all—all your computer needs are handled by our dedicated technology professionals. Our Help Desk is staffed by the same friendly people who provide responsive service at your place of business
- We manage and maintain your information technology systems so you and your employees can remain highly productive
- It’s like being a big business with an IT department dedicated to support your technology—cloud computing; computer security; e-mail; fixes for printer problems, spam, spyware, Trojans, and viruses; hardware and software installation and updates; Internet maintenance; network setup; PC and server servicing; VoIP; wireless networking; and more
- You receive the same level of quality computer support services as Fortune 500 businesses
- By working remotely to diagnose problems, we can respond quickly and get you up and running faster than if you had to wait for a tech to reach your office. If an onsite visit is needed, we can also schedule office visits to install and service your LANS, PCs, servers, and wireless networks
- We remotely monitor your computers and network, 24/7/365, and remediate issues often before you even know that there was a problem all for one low monthly service fee
- You get the most reliable and functional systems your budget allows when you partner with ACE Technology Group
Defending your company against the threats you are most likely to confront is at the top of our list. Computer security is critical and why we include aceGuardian in our basic IT service plan, aceRemoteIT. You and your data will be protected with:
- Top rated antivirus and anti-malware software installation, updates, and automated scans
- Local and offsite encrypted backups
- Disaster recovery, available 24/7/365, with cloud server recovery (aceCloud)
- Monitoring with after-hours support from our knowledgeable service team
- VPN client management
Installation of 3rd party software and security patches as needed to decrease your risk of cyber-attacks. These software programs include:
In addition, aceInfra supports your mission critical networks and increases security with cameras and keycard entry.
Cloud computing makes computer backup, collaboration, data recovery, encryption, and synchronization a breeze. Our cloud server, aceCloud, virtually eliminates problems with:
- File syncing and sharing
- Using Microsoft Office 365
- Website hosting
- And more...
You will enjoy increased productivity thanks to less down time and innovative systems and solutions from Philadelphia’s local cloud computing provider.
Get good pricing on the phone service you need. Choose aceVoIP for Voice over Internet Protocol.
We are providing these services for organizations like yours in:
- Small Business
- Healthcare—for dentists, internists, orthodontists, OB/GYNs, optometrists, radiologists, urologists and more!
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Service Industries
- Veterinary Medicine
Know what IT services you want? Give us a call at 610.640.4223 to get started with aceVoIP.
Tech Tips Sign Up
News you can use right now:
- Tech Tips: Distance learning platforms
Universities are increasingly offering entire degrees online in an effort to cater to a burgeoning crop of students who are learning by distance […]
- Tech Tips: The Importance of Windows Updates (and how to make sure you are getting them)
Microsoft is constantly working towards making your PC experience better through Windows. No matter if you’re running Windows Vista or Windows […]
- Tech Tips: Ransomware does not have to succeed
Unlike many other cyber attacks and malware types, the goal of ransomware is as well-known as the method: Critical data is encrypted until the victim […]
Partners & Vendors